COVID-19 Related Guidance for Return to Campus
Based on the current COVID-19 conditions in Atlanta, Emory's Environmental Health and Safety Office has developed guidelines to promote a safe environment on campus. Our priority is to protect the well-being of all members of our community and campus visitors. Following these guidelines will help keep our community safe and healthy. This guidance is intended to supplement the guidance on Emory Forward.
Have questions about the latest on masks (double masks, N95, materials)?
Watch this Q&A with Emory infectious diseases expert Dr. Marybeth Sexton.
- General Guidance for Return to Campus
- Conference Rooms/Meeting Spaces
- Classrooms/Lecture Halls
- Physical Education, Exercise, and Recreational Facilities
- Shared Office Spaces
- Performing Arts (Vocal Music)
- Performing Arts (Instrumental Music)
- Performing Arts (Dance)
- Performing Arts (Media Production)
- Performing Arts (Theater)
- Teaching Laboratories
- Research Laboratories
- Shop Spaces, Academic Skills Trade, Maker Spaces