Radiation Safety Committee II (RSC II)
Radiation Safety Committee II reviews applications and amendments for the non-human research use of radioactive material and machine-produced radiation with respect to user qualifications, types and quantities of materials requested, and uses of materials requested. Specific information about the membership and meetings of the Radiation Safety Committee II can be found in Radiation Safety Committees document linked below.
The duties and responsibilities of the Radiation Safety Committee II include:
- Review on the basis of safety and approve or disapprove each proposed method of non-human use of radioactive material.
- Consider problems brought before it by the Radiation Safety Officer or other interested parties and give a prompt ruling in each case.
- Committee II Application for Non-Human Radioactive Material Use
- Committee II Application for Non-Human Radioactive Material Use (Sample)
- Committee II Machine Produced Radiation Non-Human Use Application
- Committee II Non Human Use Amendments
- Radiation Safety Training and Monitoring Determination Form
- RPH Experience and Training Form